- RDF-25B/35B/45B/60B are popular stainless steel structured models with centrifugal fan. Which need to be installed with air ducting system.
- Fixed installation model is appropriate to be installed solid places such as outside wall, grounds, concrete or Zinc-steel structured roof.
|Air Outlet(mm):||620*570||Unit Size(mm):||1470*1470*1400|
- As schematically shown, when the cooler is working, water is pumped from the tank to the water distributor, and distributed evenly to the vaporative cooling pads, then go back to the tank. Meanwhile, the outside hot air is drawn through the?wetted cooling pads and filtered and reduced in temperature before delivering to the user space.
How does evaporative air cooler work?
- Filtered and cooled by an evaporative air cooler, the outdoor fresh air is continuously sent into the indoor space through the air duct and air supply outlets. With the continuous supply of fresh air, the indoor space is in a positive pressure condition, thus the original hot air containing odor and dust will be emitted out of the room, resulting in a cool, ventilated, clean and comfortable environment. Suitable exhaust area and effective exhaust are essential for satisfactory performance of any evaporative air cooling system.
- This zone is not applicable as in reality when the temperature is relatively high, RH is predominantly lower than the supply air temperature.With the wind-chill effect, the effective temperature for thermal human comfort is 1~2℃ lower than the Supply Air Temperature
|Amb. Temp||Relative Humidity|
|Model||Discharge Type||Max Airfolw (m³/h)||Voltage Hertz Phase||Power Consumption (kw)||Evaporative Capacity (l/h)||Noise (db)||Water Tank (l)||Air Outlet (mm)||Unit Size (mm)||Net Weight (kg)|
|Type||Evaporative Air Cooler||Air Conditioning||Ventilation Fan|
|Air Change Per Hour||30||Recirculating||30|
|Electrical Energy Consumed||Total Units Insalled||10||2||8|
|Total KW Insalled(kw)||11||108||8.8|
|Electrical Units Consumed @10hrs/days @26day/mth||34320 KW/YEAR||336960 KW/YEAR||27456 KW/YEAR|
|Cost Conparison With Reference to AC||10.1%||100%||8%|
|Effects Of Various Cooling Methods||Pushes out hot, taste air and ventilates with Cool Clean & Fresh Air.||Circulates air inside only It is ineffective in heat generating space||Only moves ambient air but offers no relief as temperature rises.|
Remark:Figures base on 1000㎡ wordspace area.